Summary of services:
Having a sick pet can be scary, and stressful, and expensive! Let us help take away as many of those worries as we can, while providing the best care for your sick pet that you can find.
Our highly trained team allows us to truly excel at what we do, and we couldn’t be prouder to provide our services to you.
The service that we can offer you and your sick pet:
- Physical Exam: A thorough physical exam is the most valuable part of your visit to Harmony Vet Care. From vital signs to intangible signs of canine and feline health, a physical exam will indicate areas of concern.
- Radiographs: Radiographs allow us to get a view of what is going on inside of your pet.
- Blood work: Our clinic has in house blood chemistry analyzer that provide a wide variety of information about your pet’s organ functions in a matter of minutes.
- Urinalysis: A routine test that reports the physical and chemical properties of urine.
- Dentistry: Routine dental care can prevent dental diseases that not only affect the mouth of ours pets, but can also lead to disease in other organs such as heart, lungs, and kidneys.
- Heartworm Treatment: Unfortunately in Florida, heartworms are a real problem and heartworms happen. But the damage they wreck on the heart can be minimized with effective treatment.
Pricing and Services:
- Medical Exam - $50
- Work in Exam - $65
- Recheck Exam - $25
- Ear swab and cytology - $25
- Eye staining / testing - $21
- Fecal float - $20
- Radiographs – Starting at $75
- Lab Work – prices vary
- Urinalysis - $30.23
Cold Laser Therapy:Soft tissue: $15 per sessionOrthopedic: $25 per session
Post-op therapy session: $12
Heartworm treatment:0-44 pounds: $45044.1-90 pounds: $70090.1-150 pounds $1020
The Heartworm Package includes:
Confirmatory heartworm test
30 days of doxycycline
6 months of heartworm prevention
3 dose immiticide protocol
6 month recheck heartworm test.