Please Read Carefully to avoid confusions and delays!
Harmony Vet Care is committed to doing all we can to stay open for you and your pets. This means we will be making a few changes as of Wednesday morning, 3/25/2020 .
All drop offs and appointments will be curbside.
We understand the frustration many of you will be experiencing with this change. But this is essential to limiting our exposure to Corona and possibly being shut down for 14 days.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this difficult time.
Surgery drop off:
- Please have all your paperwork filled out and printed. You can find it at www.harmonyvetcare.org/
- Each pet needs a canine surgery form or feline surgery form
- Each new client needs a new client form
- If you do not have your paperwork we will provide you with a blank copy, but you will need to go to the back of the line while filling it out.
- All cars pull into the second Harmony parking lot entrance, and circle toward the building.
- Check in with reception - they will direct you where to park.
- A technician will do your pets intake from the car. Your dog will be double leashed with Harmony slip leashes for security. Please have all cats in a secure carrier. If you do not bring one, you will need to transfer your cat into one of our carriers for transport to the building.
- Deposits will be taken at drop off for procedures over $500.
Surgery Pick -Up
- Please park and check in with our greeter in the breezeway. They will collect payment and alert a technician you are ready for discharge. (Please have a credit card for efficiency, care credit, scratch pay, cash and checks are still accepted but may result in a delay)
- A technician will go over the discharge instructions and then bring your pet to your car.
- Please park and check in with the greeter. They will give you a number to put on your car, collect your cell phone number, and alert a technician you are there
- A technician will come out to get a history. They will go over possible diagnostics/treatments and get an estimate signed before bringing your pet in for an exam.
- Your dog will be double leashed with a Harmony slip leash. All cats need to be in a secure carrier. (if they are not you will need to transfer your cat to one of ours).
- The doctor will do an exam from inside our building. Approved diagnostics/treatments will be started. If nothing was pre-approved, or the doctor wants different diagnostics/treatments, you will get a phone call for approval.
- It is essential you pick up your phone when we call. If you do not, we may need to move on to another patient. So please have your phone on hand, and loud enough to hear it ring
- After diagnostics/treatment, reception will come collect payment from you. (Please have a credit card for efficiency, care credit, scratch pay, cash and checks are still accepted but may result in a delay)
- Then the technician will bring your pet back to you and go over your instructions.